Wednesday 14 March 2012

Nomination Again !

Tonight I played my second nomination game this week. This was in the Perry Street Club League against the Rusty Poppe. We started OK but soon were struggling to keep ahead and eventually lost by 4 pins. I had another night when I couldn't do much right and scored 27.
Ale on tonight was Sharp's Doom Bar again !!
Earlier in the evening I and few other CAMRA members had been to the Cerdic in Chard,(a Wetherspoons Pub) to meet up with Phil Emond the Somerset Camra Chairman and discuss ways in which we as a small group of South Somerset members could offer to get more of our local members involved.
This was the first night of the Wetherspoons Beer Festival and as such there were not many of the festival beers on. They were still selling the beer from the weekend, so I had a half of Dorset Piddle 'Thunder Box Porter' at 4.5% as I was driving.

No comments:

Post a Comment